The Limited Warranty with the Longest Up-front Protection
Heritage Series Laminated Asphalt Shingles by TAMKO® have always provided years of striking beauty and excellent roofing protection. They also offer the longest up-front protection available. This is the critical period of time both shingles and the labor to install them are covered at 100% (labor does not include tear off, removal or disposal). See the Limited Warranty for details.
The beautiful look that lasts.
Shadowtone granule blend adds extra richness and depth
Extra-thick weather-resistant construction provides years of protection.
The Heritage cut application method helps to add speed and reduce waste—only two cuts are required to start ve courses, and pieces that are 8 inches wide or longer can be worked back into the field.
• Rugged Shake-like Appearance
• Shadowtone Blended Shadow Line
• Double-layer Random-cut Design
• Fiberglass Mat
• UL Listed for Class A Fire Resistance
• UL Evaluation Reports UL ER2919-01 and UL ER2919-02
• UL Classi ed for Wind Resistance: ASTM D 3161, Type 1, Class F and ASTM D 7158, Class H
• UL Classi ed in Accordance with ASTM D 3462 and ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC438
• Shingle Dimensions (Approximate) 39-3/8" x 13-1/4" with 5-5/8" Exposure
• Hip & Ridge Shingles Available
Contstructed for Excellant Roofing Protection
1. Double-layer (common bond) area for fastening
2. Showdowtone feature adds dimension, depth of appearance and curb appeal
3. Random-cut sawtooth design adds beauty to replicate a wood-shake look
4. Self-sealing strip of asphalt on bottom side to improve wind resistance
5. Moisture-resistant weathering-grade asphalt coating helps provide excellent roofing protection
6. TAMKO asphalt adhesive creates a strong laminated bond
7. Fiberglass mat helps provide strength and protection